Heaven to Earth Mt Eden
- Price $55 per person (minimum 4 pax)
- Departure Time Daily from 10am & 1.30pm
- Total Walking Distance Some off trail walking on Maungawhau (Mount Eden)
- Total Duration Approximately 120 minutes
- Requirements Light to medium level of fitness. Bring walking shoes, rain jacket and camera
- Notes No wheelchair or walker access. There is no maximum number for a group, however we suggest splitting the group in two if larger than 20 people to ensure a positive experience.
See Auckland from a new perspective.
Discover the significance of the dormant volcano Maungawhau (Mount Eden), which stands proudly above Auckland City. Once a thriving pā (Māori strategic stronghold), , your kaiarahi (guide) will bring the mountain to life with stories, passed down through generations, as you explore the terraces and ascend the mountain. At the mountain summit, the highest geographical point in Auckland, views of the Manukau and Waitematā harbours, Rangitoto and beyond will take your breath away. Hear the story of how Auckland CBD came to stand where it is today, and the historical tale of how the mountain came to be.
From NZD 55.00pp
Experience the cultural heart of Auckland, on our 2 hour Home Fires of Tāmaki (Auckland) tour in Ōrākei. A short trip from the hustle of the central city, this magnificent whenua (land) is one of Auckland’s most tranquil locations.
“Amazing way to learn about the history of Auckland and see the city from above. A big thanks to our guide Jaime who was knowledgeable...”